On the June 6, 2022 episode of /Film Daily, /Film editorial director Peter Sciretta is joined by /Film news writer and box office expert Ryan Scott to talk about the latest film and tv news, including the weekend box office.
In The News:
- Ryan: Top Gun: Maverick Did The Unthinkable At The Box Office, Morbin’ Time Is Over
- Why were we so wrong about Top Gun?
- Multiverse of Madness passes $900 million
- Morbius absolutely tanked in its re-release
- Crimes of the Future attracts a small crowd
- Fantastic Beasts crosses $400 million
- Jurassic World Dominion Opens To A Strong $16.7 Million At The International Box Office
- This week?
- Mention: Tales From The Box Office: Harry And The Hendersons Is The Only Bigfoot Movie That Ever Made Any Money
All the other stuff you need to know:
- You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
- /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
- You can subscribe to /Film Daily on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (RSS).
- Send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at email@example.com. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
- Please rate and review the podcast on Apple Podcasts, tell your friends and spread the word!
- Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.