Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
Ready to finally turn your closet into your happy place? No more pushing hanger after hanger to the side, trying to find a single thing in your wardrobe you actually want to wear. It’s time to get rid of the “maybe someday” pieces and start replacing them with “as often as possible” pieces!
Nordstrom obviously has a ton of trendy and timeless fashion to choose from — especially within its Nordstrom Made selections. Check out 17 of our current clothing, shoe and accessory faves below!
1. Our Absolute Favorite: If you love keeping up with the current trends, this BP. puff-sleeve prairie dress is a foolproof pick. It’s made of 100% cotton too, making it great for warm weather!
2. We Also Love: The retro vibes of these BP. flare jeans are perfected by the O-ring zip fly. They’re so flattering too!
3. We Can’t Forget: Linen-blend pants are the perfect summer alternative to winter sweatpants. This Treasure & Bond pair comes in such a cute blue print!
4. Anything But Basic: Simple and sweet yet automatically elevated, this pre-knotted Zella tee is a comfy-cute must. It has a pocket too!
5. On Trend: This Open Edit cami is another 2022 essential with its smocked fabric and ruffled trims. Definitely a piece you could dress up or down!
6. Having a Romp: This lightweight Caslon romper is a chic outfit in one comfy piece. We love the slouchy shoulders!
7. Our Absolute Favorite: So beautiful! These metallic rainbow BP Be Proud sandals will level up any look (especially during Pride Month)!
8. We Also Love: If you want to ditch the heels for more everyday occasions, these chain-accented BP. slides are easy and stunning!
9. We Can’t Forget: These Open Edit pumps have a tapered heel but a steady base so you can confidently strut your stuff!
10. Don’t Walk, Run: Need a pair of athletic sneakers for the gym — or an hours-long mall trip? This Zella pair is cute, comfy and supportive!
11. Show-Stoppers: If you want to turn heads on your next night out, these over-the-knee BP. boots are high-shine attention grabbers!
12. Our Absolute Favorite: Everyone needs a pair (or 10 pairs) of great sunglasses — and they don’t need to cost a fortune. This rectangular BP. pair is our pick!
13. We Also Love: Baseball caps will never get old, and this Treasure & Bond hat has a minimal design to help it go with everything!
15. We Can’t Forget: Huggie earrings will always be cute and stylish, whether you’re wearing jeans or a gown. This Nordstrom pair comes in both silver and gold!
16. It’s in the Bag: This faux-leather BP. tote is a great commuter bag you’ll want to wear on the weekends too!
17. Off the Chain: With mixed materials and multi-color and metallic beauty, this Open Edit necklace is one of the most adorable pieces of jewelry you can own!
Looking for more? Check out all Nordstrom Made products here!
Want more product recommendations? Shop more of our faves below:
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as face masks, self tanners, Lululemon-style leggings and all the best gifts for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!
Monica has a BA in Journalism and English from the University of Massachusetts and an MS in Journalism and Communications from Quinnipiac University. Monica has worked as a journalist for over 20 years covering all things entertainment. She has covered everything from San Diego Comic-Con, The SAG Awards, Academy Awards, and more. Monica has been published in Variety, Swagger Magazine, Emmy Magazine, CNN, AP, Hidden Remote, and more. For the past 10 years, she has added PR and marketing to her list of talents as the president of Prime Entertainment Publicity, LLC. Monica is ready for anything and is proudly obsessed with pop culture.