On the November 22, 2022 episode of /Film Daily, /Film editor Ben Pearson is joined by /Film editor Brad Oman to gather around the virtual water cooler and talk about what they’ve been up to.
At The Water Cooler:
- What we’ve been Doing:
- Brad has been busting his ass on the 2022 /Film Holiday Gift Guide
- What we’ve been Reading:
- Brad read Young Frankenstein: The Story of the Making of the Film
- What we’ve been Watching:
- Ben and Brad watched Guillermo del Toro’s Pinocchio and Hustle.
- Ben watched Crimes of the Future
- Brad watched A Christmas Story Christmas, Hart’s War, is in the middle of The Sex Lives of College Girls Season 1.
- What we’ve been Eating:
- Brad has enjoyed the return of Pitch Black Mountain Dew, tried the Wendy’s Italian Mozzarella Chicken Sandwich and Garlic Fries, Journeyman Distillery’s American Holiday Bourbon Cream and Skrewball Whiskey’s Egg Nog.
All the other stuff you need to know:
- You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
- /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
- You can subscribe to /Film Daily on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (RSS).
- And please subscribe to our newsletter!
- Send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
- Please rate and review the podcast on Apple Podcasts, tell your friends and spread the word!
- Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.
Monica has a BA in Journalism and English from the University of Massachusetts and an MS in Journalism and Communications from Quinnipiac University. Monica has worked as a journalist for over 20 years covering all things entertainment. She has covered everything from San Diego Comic-Con, The SAG Awards, Academy Awards, and more. Monica has been published in Variety, Swagger Magazine, Emmy Magazine, CNN, AP, Hidden Remote, and more. For the past 10 years, she has added PR and marketing to her list of talents as the president of Prime Entertainment Publicity, LLC. Monica is ready for anything and is proudly obsessed with pop culture.